Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Boy is Here!!!!!


Here's Carson West Taylor just about two minutes after being born. He has good lungs.













That's ketchup right? It's ketchup? Tell me it's ketchup.











Check this out. 8lbs 15.6 oz. I thought that was a pretty big baby. Turns out the night before, they had a boy who was 12.8lbs. That was a Pella record. Our guy looked like a . . . well, a baby next to him I guess. I told Carson not to start trouble in the nursery.

Here's mom and dad with little Carson. The baby is five minutes old. The beard is two weeks old. Which one's cuter?

Here's our going home outift and teddy bear. We got home today (Saturday the 10th of March) and we're doing great. Thanks to all who helped and prayed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta see the baby...

Can't wait to see the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...he is so cute! I am so glad to be an auntie! The going home outfit with bear is classic-a good one to put into a brag book!
see you soon!

rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

becky

Anonymous said...

I still say he's destined to overthrow the Matrix... congratulations, and nice beard (Jason, not Andrea).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. He is absolutely adorable and so blessed to have you both as parents. I hope to come see him soon.

Kim

Gigi said...

Congratulations!!! A boy.....enjoy him........Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to come see the little tyke! Just let me know when I can, and I'll be there. I was just imagining today, before I found this blog, Jason with a little boy running around. I must be psychic. Ta!