Monday, April 20, 2009

Tired

Been burning the candle at both ends between youth group and traveling for Happy the Dog every weekend. It's starting to catch up with me.

Went out again this week and drove about 1000 miles in a little under 48 hours to do two shows. Took one of my youth group guys with me and had a lot of fun. But for the first time in ten years, I stopped halfway through the drive on the way home and just checked into a hotel.

I was tired.

We were in Prinsburg, MN Friday morning for an elementary chapel and Brooten, MN Friday night for a youth group.

Lots of fun. Lots of driving.

Man, where was I the week before Easter??? I'm wracking my brain to remember. Somewhere . . . in South Dakota . . .

Estelline! Went to a rally in Estelline and had a good time, but it was another one of the "drive all day, get out and speak, get back in the car and drive" events.

It wouldn't be that bad but it's the end of the school year so there's a lot going on in youth group right now that I've got to get ready for Sundays before I get in the car and leave.

I'll update the Happy blog at happythedog.com soon if you want to read more specifics about the trips over the last couple weeks.

Looks like I have most of May off from speaking as graduations and youth prevented me from taking a couple things.

No complaints. I'm burning out.

No comments: